首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aIsn’t this great? I always wanted to own a farm, live out in the country, grow my own food!

这不是很棒吗? 我一直想拥有自己的农场,住在农村,种自己的食物。

bThis is very beautiful. Though I have to confess, I don’t know the first thing about farming!

那确实好极了。虽然我必须承认你的主意很不错,但是我对农场一窍不通。

aThat’s fine! Don’t worry about it!

没关系,别担心那个。

bWhat was that?

那是什么?

aRelax, it was just a goat!

放松,那只是头羊。

bAnd that?

哪个呢?

aIt’s just the cows that are grazing over there. We can milk them later.

牛在那边吃青草。玩些时候我们得给牛挤奶。

bWhat was that?

哪个是什么?

aHoney, seriously, It’s just a sheep. Relax!

亲爱的,那只是一只羊,放松

bRelax, that was just the horses and donkeys that are in the stable.

放松,那些只是马和毛驴在马厩中。

aYou know what? I don’t think I can hack it here out in the countryside. I’m going back to the city!

你知道吗?我认为在农村我无法经营好农场,我要回城里了。

浏览:2939收藏:0好评:1 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-28
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 101 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......