- aDo you like playing games?
- bI like playing computer games, but I'm not really into board games.
- aHow about individual games like the Rubik's cube or solitaire?
- bThe Rubik's cube is so difficult to solve that I think it should be banned!
- aIf I taught you how to do it, I'm sure you could solve it.
- bHow did you figure out how to slove the Rubik's cube?
- aI didn't really have to figure it out. I just followed the instructions!
- bI had no idea there were a set of instructions. I thought everyone who could solve it were all geniuses!
- aHints are really important when you're solving puzzles. If you give me some hints about playing that PS2 game, I’ll show you how to solve the Rubik's cube.
- bIt's a deal.
- aDo you remember, years ago, when everybody at the New Year's party had yo-yos?
- bYeah. That was a strange party. Can you still do any of those yo-yo tricks?
- aI don't know. I haven't tried yo-yo since that party!
- bI could never figure out how to use my yo-yo.
- aIf you don't start when you're young, it's hard to get the hang of it.
- bLet's get started with this game then.