- aWhat are you doing?
- bI'm just trying to complete today's crossword puzzle. Whenever I get the time, I like to do the crossword puzzles in the paper.
- aYou really like brains that make you think, don't you?
- bI guess you could say that. What kind of games do you like?
- aI guess the games I like the most are the ones that I'm good at!
- bDoesn't everyone? Which games are those?
- aWell, I like to play darts. Whenever I go to a bar, I usually play for a few hours.
- bDid you play a lot of games when you were little?
- aMy parents used to love to play checkers and dominoes. We used to have family tournaments every weekend.
- bDo you still like playing those games?
- aNot at all. I never really did, to be honest. What about you? Did your family used to play games together?
- bEveryone in my family really enjoys playing card games.
- aSome of my friends play cards on the internet. Have you ever tried that?
- bNo, I prefer to play with people I know.
- aHow about mah-jong?
- bIt's a popular game with some people, but I've never played it.
- aI thought everyone in your country were experts at mah-jong!
- bI hate to disappoint you, but unlike what most people think, we aren't all exactly the same!