- aWhat’s wrong with you? Why are you scratching so much?
- bI feel itchy! I can’t stand it anymore! I think I may be coming down with something. I feel lightheaded and weak.
- aLet me have a look. Whoa! Get away from me!
- bWhat’s wrong?
- aI think you have chicken pox! You are contagious! Get away! Don’t breathe on me!
- bMaybe it’s just a rash or an allergy! We can’t be sure until I see a doctor.
- aWell in the meantime you are a biohazard! I didn’t get it when I was a kid and I’ve heard that you can even die if you get it as an adult!
- bAre you serious? You always blow things out of proportion. In any case, I think I’ll go take an oatmeal bath.