- aHow can I lose weight, doctor? I seem to get fatter even when I just look at food?
- bWell, Jim. It is a combination of how much you eat, the type of food you eat, and when you eat your meals.
- aI never eat breakfast though.
- bThat's a big mistake, you should always have a good breakfast. You will not run your car without fuel, and yet you expect your body to work without food.
- aI never thought about it that way.
- bI bet you eat a large evening meal, then sit and watch TV or read a book. Then instead of burning off your energy, your body stores it as fat.
- aOh doctor, I feel so foolish.
- bWay to control is really using common sense when you plan your eating habits.
- aI know doctor, thank you so much.