- aSay, Jim, how about going for a few beers after dinner?
- bYou know that is tempting but is really not good for our fitness.
- aWhat do you mean? It will help us to relax.
- bDo you really think so? I don't. It will just make us fat and act silly. Remember last time?
- aI guess you are right. But what shall we do? I don't feel like sitting at home.
- bI suggest a walk over to the gym where we can play pingpong and meet some of our friends.
- aThat's a good idea.I hear Mary and Sally often go there to play pingpong. Perhaps we can make a foursome with them.
- bSounds great to me!If they are willing, we could ask them to go dancing with us. That is excellent exercise and fun,too.
- aGood. Let's go now.
- bAll right.