- aYou don't look too well. Maybe you should take the day off from work.
- bI couldn't do that. I have an important meeting to go to today.
- aDo you feel ok?
- bNot really. After a 12-hour flight, I've got jetlag, and on top of that, I think I've also got the flu.
- aWhy don't you call your secretary and tell her to reschedule the meeting? You should really get some rest or you'll end up feeling even worse than you do now.
- bCould you feel my forehead and check to see if I have a fever?
- aYou're really hot. Let me get you some Tylenol to bring the fever down.
- bOk. I'll stay home this morning and rest, but if I feel better in the afternoon, I'm going to the meeting.
- aZach, what's that on your arm?
- bI don't know. It looks a bit red, but I'm sure it's nothing.
- aIt looks like you have a red rash all over you! Are you allergic to anything?
- bJust cats, but I don't think I was near any cats in the last couple of weeks.
- aI completely forgot about your cat allergy. I took care of a cat for my friend here a few days ago. Oh no. we'd better go to the doctor and get some medicine. Let's go.
- bShouldn't we make an appointment first?
- aWe sould, but let's just go and see if there's an opening now before it gets worse.
- bWhatever you say. I just want to get to my meeting!