首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Excuse me. I need to refill this prescription.

抱歉,我要重新加满这瓶药。

bIt says on the bottle here that you can have two refills.

瓶子上写着你可以重新加满两次。

a Yes, I need to refill it today.

是的,今天我需要重新加满。

bAlright.I'm sorry, Miss. According to our file, this prescription has already been refilled twice.

好的。小姐,抱歉,根据我们的记录,这个处方药已经加过两次了。

a I was worried about that.I couldn't remember if I had it refilled twice yet or not.

我就是担心那点。我不记得是不是加过两次了。

bWell, it looks like you have.You will need to see your doctor to get a new prescription.

看起来是的。你要去看医生拿新的处方。

a Listen. This is an emergency.I tried to call my doctor, but he is out of town. So I can't see him in time.I need this medicine. It is for skin condition. I've run out.Can you just refill it once more?

你听我说,这是紧急状况。我找过医生,但是他出城了。所以无法及时看到他。我需要这个药,这是皮肤药,我用完了。你就帮我加满一次好吗?

bI'm sorry, Miss. We can't do it. We must follow the prescription.And this prescription has run out.

小姐,很抱歉,我不能这样做,我必须照着处方。而你已经用完这个处方药了。

a But I need it. Please. Refill it for me just this once.I can go to the doctor around ten days from now. Then I'll have another prescription.

但是我还需要,拜托,帮我加满这次就好。大约十天后我会去看医生,然后再要一次处方。

bMiss, I understand your problem.But it is against the law for us to sell certain medicines without a prescription.It's the law. I can't do anything about it.We never sell medicine unless we have a proper prescription. Never.

小姐,我了解你的问题。但是没有处方就卖药是违法的。这是规定,我帮不上忙。没有处方我们绝对不能卖药,绝对不行。

a But I have a prescription. I just need more of it.

但是我有处方啊,我只是还要一点。

bA prescription must be valid. It cannot be an expired prescription.I'm sorry, Miss. It's the law.You will have to find another doctor who will prescribe this for you.

处方必须是有效的,不可以是过期的处方。小姐,抱歉,这是规定。你要再找别的医生开这个处方给你。

a Oh, it will be so expensive!I have a special medical plan, and I can only see one doctor.It will cost me a lot of money to see another doctor.

那会很贵。我有特殊的医疗方案,只能看一位医生。看别的医生要花很多钱。

bMiss, I just can't help you on this.I'm a pharmacist, not a doctor. And there are other customers I need to help now.I know it is frustrating when this happens.But there is nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry.

小姐,我无法帮你这个忙。我是药剂师不是医生,现在我还有其它客人要忙。我知道这种事很令人失望。但是我不能做什么,我很抱歉。

a This is ridiculous! In Taiwan, it is much easier to get medicine when I need it.

这真是荒谬!在台湾有需要时很容易拿到药的。

bMaybe that's true. I don't know.But I'm sure in Taiwan you have prescriptions too.

可能是真的,我不知道。但是我确定在台湾也要有处方。

浏览:4280收藏:0好评:3 差评:2 添加时间:2012-11-16
打印纠错收藏
1. according to 根据,按照
例句:
They both played the game according to the rules.
他们两个都按照规则进行了这场游戏。

2. be worried about 担心,为...担忧
例句:
I'm worried about the math quiz on Monday.
我很担心周一的数学考试。

3. look like 看起来像...
例句:
He looks like a southerner.
他看起来像个南方人。

4. in time 及时,适时
例句:
They arrived at the station in time to catch the train.
他们及时到达车站,赶上了那班火车。

5. run out of 用完,用光
例句:
They have run out of ideas.
他们已经想不出办法了。

6. once more 再一次
例句:
She looked up in his face once more.
她又一次抬起眼睛望着他的脸孔。

7. against the law 违法的,犯法的
例句:
Concealment of evidence is against the law.
隐藏证据是违法的。
 共 69 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......