- aHello, Doctor.
- bWell, What seems to be the trouble, Mr. Williams?
- aIt's nothing serious actually, doctor. It’s … Well, I get tired very easily recently, and I often doze off during meetings, office hours and sometimes even while I'm dining.
- bHow long has this been going on?
- aAbout two months. I didn't pay much attention to it in the beginning, but you see, I got fired this morning. I dozed off while we were having an important meeting, right in front of the boss. I was very embarrassed.
- bHow was your appetite?
- aPretty good, I'd say.
- bYou haven't lost any weight, have you?
- aNo, doctor. I've actually put on two pounds.
- bUnbotton your shirt, please.
- aWell, doctor?
- bYou'll have to have some laboratory examinations to know for sure.
- aWhat examinations?
- bA blood test and uring test. You can come back next week, say 4 pm to see the results.