- aWhat are you doing?
- bLook at me. I look so old! I look as if I were thirty.
- aCome on! Stop being so vain. You look great! You are beautiful!
- bYes, I am, but I think it’s time for some plastic surgery I’m tired of these wrinkles and sagging skin. See?
- aI don’t see any wrinkles or sagging skin! You are 25, stop being ridiculous. Besides, I think that people who get Botox, have facelifts, or tummy tucks look weird. It doesn’t look natural.
- bWhatever, I think I’m gonna get liposuction and a nose job and some breast implants as well.
- aI think you need to get brain surgery. I honestly don’t think you need cosmetic surgery. You look amazing.
- bI thought you were my friend and would support me on this! I just want to feel better about myself and feel more attractive.
- aYou don’t need plastic surgery to do that. You are fine the way you are and you have guys drooling all over you! Plus, plastic surgery hurts!
- aYeah! When I got my nose job I was black and blue for a week!