- aHow are you feeling?
- bBad. My nose keeps running. And my forehead is burning.
- aYou said you never went to a hospital.
- bI will get better soon.
- aThe good thing is you don't need to go to school.
- bYeah, I love that, no class, no homework, and no exams.
- aAnd your Mom and Dad will buy you anything you ask for.
- bHaha, I just got the Ultraman costume. My Dad bought it.
- aI really envy you, Danny.
- bCome on, I got numerous shots for that. You have no idea what I've been through with the needles.
- aYour sister said you fainted three times during the injection.
- bMay told you? Oh, May, she's such a tattletale.
- aNo matter what, you are still my hero, Daniel.
- bTom, promise me to keep this a secret, will you?
- aOK, I promise. You promise you will be well soon?