- aWell, good morning, Tom. I haven't seen you for a long time.
- bI'd been feeling pretty well until just a few days ago.
- aWhat seems to be the trouble now?
- bI feel run down, tired. I've been having headaches almost every day. And I'm not getting as much sleep as I usually do.
- aHave you been eating properly? Eating the right kind of food is important for your health, you know.
- bWell, I haven't been eating well,I guess. I usually only have enough time to grab a sandwich and a cup of coffee for lunch.
- aAnd what about dinner?
- bSometimes I'm too tired to eat anything at all.
- aThat's not good. You don't have a well-balanced diet. Have you been taking vitamin pills?
- bI don't like to take any medicine at all without talking it over with a doctor first.