- aI think we should home school our children when we decide to have kids.
- bWhat? Why?
- aWell, our public schools here are not very good and private school are just too expensive. I have been reading up on home schooling and it has a lot of advantages.
- bLike what? I think that by doing something like that we would be isolating our children from social interaction.
- aWell, first of all, I would be able to teach them everything they learn in school in a more relaxed and fun way. I also think that having a one-on-one class is much better since you can focus more on his or her strengths or weaknesses.
- bI think neither your parents or mine would agree to such an idea.
- aI will bring it up over Sunday brunch.
- bGood luck with that!