- aI just got a call from Mrs. Fitzgerald. See what your Willie has just done.
- bMy Willie? Why has he suddenly become my Willie?
- aBecause he takes after you, he's got into trouble again.
- bWhat did he do this time? I remember last time he was painting her fence to repay her for breaking it, and he accidentally painted her cat.
- aThat was last time. This time it's worse.
- bOk, tell me.
- aWell, he was playing baseball with some friends…
- bAnd the ball went through her window? That's not as bad as last time.
- aTrue, but that's not all. The ball went through the window and hit the vase she has in her front window……
- bOk, that's probably expensive, but not that bad.
- aAnd then, ricocheted off her fish bowl. Mrs. Fitzgerald at the last minute dived and saved her fish.
- bAt least the fish were saved. If that's the end of the damages, then everything isn't that bad.
- aStop interrupting me. Finally, the ball flew through the air and knocked out Willie's school principal, who was having a cup of coffee with Mrs. Fitzgerald.
- bHmm, that is bad.