首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aDo you know what time it is?

你知道现在是几点吗?

bUm. Ten?

嗯,十点?

aGet in this door young man. It’s midnight, you are two hours past curfew.

进来,年轻人,现在是午夜,你已经超过规定的回家时间2个小时了。

bI know, but it wasn’t my fault! I told Jennifer she had to drop me off before ten, but she wouldn’t leave the party!

我知道,但这不是我的错,我告诉Jennifer必须在10点前送我回来,但是她就是不肯离开晚会。

aI don’t care! You are grounded for life,mister!

我才不管呢。先生,你被限制自由了。

bMom! That is so unfair!

妈妈,那不公平。

aYou know the rules and you broke them. No allowance and no TV for a week. I usually never ground you but this time I have to put my foot down!

你知道规则但是你破坏了规则。一周不给零用钱,不许看电视。我从未管过你,但是这次我必须果断行动。

bWhat! For being a couple of hours late? You have to be kidding!

什么?就因为晚回来2个小时?你一定在开玩笑。

aI don’t want to hear it! Now go to your room!

我不想听你说话。回到你的房间去!

浏览:3366收藏:0好评:3 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-07
打印纠错收藏
讲解:
what time it is?
常用问句:几点了?

curfew
n. 宵禁

drop sb. off
送某人(回家)

be grounded
关禁闭,禁足

put my foot down
下定决心(原指踩油门)
I shall have to put my foot down and stop this nonsense.
我必须采取坚定的态度,制止这一荒谬的事情。
 共 63 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......