- aHey Mel! Are you up for some tennis today?
- bSorry, I can’t! I have to go to work, pick up Jake and Maddie from school, and make them an afternoon snack, then take Jake to soccer practice and Maddie to dance class.
- aYou sound exhausted. Maybe you should hire a nanny to help you out! She can pick the kids up and take them to their after-school activities. She can also help you do some household chores, and run so
- bOh, I don’t know... it’s hard to find the right nanny .You have to consider her previous work experience, the responsibilities you give her, and how she interacts with the kids. I would love to have
- aI think you should definitely consider it! This way you won’t have to juggle such a busy schedule, and you’ll still get to spend time with the kids in the evenings. I can refer you this grea
- bOh, that’s great. Thanks Grace. Can you give me her number? I’ll talk it over with Dan and give her a call tomorrow. Maybe this way I won’t be so tired every day, and Dan and I might even get to go