- aHi, I come to pick up my laundry. This is the invoice.
- bHere you are. We've ironed them for you already. Please check and see if there is any damage.
- aI'm afraid that a button is missing.
- bI'm terribly sorry. You know we are so busy today and we forget to sew the button back on. Please wait a moment. It will be ready soon.
- aOK, please.
- bWould you like to have a look? Is it to your satisfaction?
- aWell, oh my God, there is another problem, I'm afraid. There is still a stain on the shirt.
- bIt doesn't seem like that. Sorry, sir, we've tried everything, but we're not able to get it off the shirt. It was from the sugar I think.
- aIt's been several days now, I am not sure.
- bYes, the sugar was burnt during the dry-cleaning process. And there you go.
- aOh, that's so bad. I know little about that. Is there a remedy for it?
- bI am awfully sorry. Please tell us about the stains before the dry-cleaning next time.
- aOK, I will.
- bThis is a membership card. You can get a 20 percent discount next time.
- aThanks a lot.
- bHope to see you again. We will provide the best service.