- aThank you for coming tonight, Mrs. Webber. As a teacher, it's great seeing the kid's parents assist our parent-teacher conference night.
- bOf course! I am very interested to know how my child is doing and also get some insight from you as to how he can improve.
- aWell Allen is a great student. He is a hard worker and very well behaved, however he does struggle a bit with math.
- bI guess he gets that from me, I never did well in math when I was a kid. What can I do at home to compliment what he is learning in the classroom.
- aWell, it's important that you sit with him and review his homework assignments and help him with math. I would also recommend he stay after school twice a week for tutoring sessions. It will really help a lot.
- bThanks a lot! I will definitely do that. Is there anything else?
- aUm... yes. Here is a notice from our financial department, seems your child's tution is overdue.
- bOh yes, I...