- aLook, Jimmy's report came today.
- bLet's have a look. What is this? Where are all the grades?
- aHe's in the third grade Sam! You see under each subject that he is being taught in school, he receives a mark from one to three. A one means his achievement or work is excellent. Here in Science for example he got a two, which means its satisfactory.
- bWhat about here in physical education?
- aHe got a three here which means it's unsatisfactory. We should work on that with him.
- bSo confusing! In my day we got an A or B if we were doing well and if we failed an exam we would get an F!