- aDad, something wrong with our washing machine and a lot of clothes need to be wash. What should I do about it?
- bUr, I am busy with my work. There is a coin-operated washing machine on the first floor. Let’s go.
- aCoin-operated washing machine? That sounds interesting.
- bYou just have to follow the instructions and put three coins in the slot of that washing machine.
- aSo easy! Do I need to put some washing powder in?
- bNo, you needn’t. That’s an automatic washer, all we need to do is just put the clothes in and then press the power button.
- aDoes it dry the clothes too?
- bYes. It spins and dries the clothes and also sterilizes them after that. Pick up the clothes. Let’s go.
- aDad, put three coins in this slot, right? Does it work if I put in two?
- bIf you put two, it doesn’t work; and if you put four, it will refund one. Believe it or not, see for yourself.
- aDad, I put four in as you said but it doesn’t refund anything. Something wrong?
- bOh, the coin gets snapped. Let me see. Ur, press the button and then refund. OK, have a try.
- aIt still doesn’t work. Ur, there is a sign that says we can call this number 80081234 if the coin couldn’t be refunded. Let’s have a try.
- bWell, forget it.