- aWhat can I do for you?
- bI've got a suit, a woolen sweater and a white shirt to wash.
- aOK, let me see. This white shirt can be washed in water with hands, but this suit and the woolen sweater should be dry-cleaned.
- bThat's OK. But that must be costly.
- aYes, the cost for dry-cleaning is three times of that for ordinary laundering. But for suits and sweaters, you can only take them to the dry cleaners'.
- bOh, my wife just threw them into the washer.
- aDid it ever shrink or fade? Generally speaking, the dark-colored clothes always fade away gradually.
- bI see. The woolen sweater shrunk in the wash.
- aNever mind. You can leave them to me.
- bOh, thanks. You know, I know little about this, so please tell me something that I should pay more attention to when I do washing.
- aIt's very simple. Divide the clothes by the colors, and wash them in cold water. If you've got some special stains on them like sugar, coffee or something else please let the dry cleaner know.
- bI'll keep that in mind. And how much is it altogether?
- aThat will be 80 Yuan altogether. Here is your invoice.