首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Come to think of it, you should get out your English books and catch up on your reading assignments.

说起这个让我想到,你该去把英文课本拿出来,把阅读作业看完。

bBut I don't have any reading assignments.

但我根本没有阅读作业。

a Then review for your test. You'll do even better. And maybe reading will help you get to sleep.

那就复习考试要考的东西。你会考得更好。而且读书或许会让你快快睡着。

bAw, Mom-you're such a drag.

噢,妈……你真讨厌。

a You say that now, Lily, but you'll thank me later. I'm your mom, and mother knows best.

莉莉,你现在这么说,但你以后会感激我。我是你妈,而妈妈知道什么对你最好。

浏览:3961收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-07
打印纠错收藏
讲解:
come to think of it
口语表达,表示想起来了,想到了,想想看;说到这;细想一下
Come to think of it, you're probably right.
细想起来,你也许是对的。


catch up on 
赶上;补上;弥补
It's impossible for you to catch up on it in a week .
你不可能在一周内赶上来,


get to sleep
表示设法睡着,入睡
He found it very difficult to get to sleep because of the noise.
因为噪音他发现要入睡很难。


a drag 
指烦人的事、倒霉的事,形容人为讨厌的人,累赘;文中用such加强语气
School is a drag for some youngsters. 
学校是一些儿童很讨厌的地方。
 共 63 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......