首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for your alarm clocks.

想必你已知道,我想和你商谈你方闹钟的代理问题。

bYes, Mr. Bergerson. You mentioned that in your letter. To tell you the truth, your proposal surprised us.

是的,博格森先生,你在信中有提到。说实话,你方的建议使我们有些意外。

a Is that so? Anyhow I want to go over the details with you in person, so you can give my suggestion thorough consideration. Our firm specializes in this line of business. We have six sales representatives, who are on the road all the time, covering the whole of the European market.

真的吗?我想亲自同你谈谈细节问题,这样你可以好好考虑我的建 议。我们公司专营这项业务,有六名销售代表常年在外,负责整 个欧洲市场。

bDo you sell direct to shops?

你是否直接销售给商店?

a Yes, we specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts. We have well established channels of distribution and we canvass the retailers direct, without any middlemen.

对,我们专营各类钟表。我们有良好的销售渠道,不通过任何中间商直接向零售商推销。

bDo you keep a stock of these things?

你们有库存吗?

a In some cases, such as the wristwatches, which always have a steady market, we keep a stock in London and act as distributors as well as agents. Generally, however, we pass on the orders of our clients to the manufacturers for supply. We are paid for our service, of course.

有的商品如手表,市场很稳定,我们在伦敦有库存,经销商品兼作 代理。然而,一般来讲,我们把客户的订货单交给制造商去供货。 当然,我们根据所提供的服务取得报酬。

bThat is, your commission.

那就是你们的佣金。

a Yes, our commission is very reasonable. We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.

对,我们的佣金很合理。通常我们取得的佣金是每笔成交额的10%。

bOur agents in other areas usually get a 3-5% commission.

我们其他地区的代理商通常拿到百分之三到五的佣金。

a The European market is not familiar with your products. You have competitors from Japan and other continental countries. At the beginning of our campaign, there is sales resistance to overcome, we must send out salesmen to do a lot of traveling and spend a considerable amount of money on advertising in news- papers and TV programs. A 10% commission will not leave us much.

欧洲市场对你方产品不熟悉。你们要对付日本和其他大陆国家的竞 争对手。在推销活动的开始阶段,需要克服销售方面的阻力,我们 得派出推销员到处出差,并且耗费大量资金在报纸上和电视节目里 登广告。百分之十的佣金对我们来说不算宽裕。

bAccording to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turn- over you can fulfill, in round figures, of course?

据你估计,你能完成总的年销售量是多少?当然讲个整数就行了。

a We will always do our utmost to enlarge the business, as our remuneration increases with the turnover, but we will not guar- antee anything, at least not to begin with.

我们当然将竭力扩大业务,因为随着销售量的增加,我们的利润也 会上升。不过我们不想作出保证,至少在开始阶段不行。

bWe appreciate very much your intention to push the sale of our products. But our suggestion to you, Mr. Bergerson, as a preliminary step, is to do a little research into the market……

谢谢你们有意推销我们的产品,但是博格森先生,作为第一步,我 们建议你们在市场上做一些调查研究工作……

a Do you mean to say you refuse us the agency?

你的意思是说,你拒绝我们做代理?

bMr. Bergerson, you leave us no alternative. We can not give you an exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover. Besides our price is worked out according to the costing. A 10% commission means an increase in our price. We must have the reaction of the buyers in this respect.

博格森先生,你让我们没有选择了。我们不能连你方每年可能销售 多少都不知道就给予你们整个欧洲市场的独家代理权。 而且我方价 格是根据成本而定的。给予百分之十的佣金就意味着我们的价格要 提高。我们必须知道卖主在这方面有什么反映。

a Oh, that's just too bad. I intended to make great efforts in selling your products.

那太糟糕了,我本想努力推销你们的产品。

bWell, we can still carry on our business relationship without the agreement. To start the ball rolling, we will provide you with price lists, catalogues and some samples. Only when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products, can we then discuss further details.

不过,即使没有这个协议,我们仍然可以继续发展我们之间的业务关系。作为开始,我们愿意给你方提供价目单、目录册和一些样品。等你们全面了解我们产品的销售可能性后,我们才能进一步商谈。

a Ah, Mrs. Miller, but in this case am I covered?

好吧,米勒女士,那么我有没有佣金呢?

bOh, yes. We will give you a 5% commission on every transaction.

当然有,每笔交易,我们给你5%的佣金。

a All right, but I'll be back again for the Autumn Fair. And then I hope we can see eye to eye about our commission and the terms of the agency.

行,我到秋季交易会再来谈。我希望到那时候我们能在佣金和代理协议的条款上取得一致意见。

bVery good. We will discuss the matter again at the next Fair.

好,我们下次交易会再谈。

浏览:11899收藏:0好评:13 差评:14 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏

共 21 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......