- aThat price of ours, by the way, is for a minimum quantity of 1,000 saddles.
- bYes, I noticed that. To what extent would local assembly help sales, did you say?
- a20-30%. But we proposed the plan from the storage and delivery viewpoint. That is to say, less warehouse space and prompt delivery.
- bYes, of course. Assembly would be quite a simple matter. Cycle dealers could put them together in a very short time.
- aSales have been exceptionally good during the past twelve months.
- bYes, I've noticed that. Where have you been placing them?
- aAll in the local market. One or two suggestions that came in from the distribution might interest you.
- bYes. What were they? Anything that will help sales?
- aPerhaps. General opinion is that the rear carrier should be offered as an extra.
- bThat's to keep the price down, I suppose. I'll take it up with our overseas department and listen to what they've got to say about this.