首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a I’m glad you could find time to meet with me, Mr. Johnson. I can’t think of a nicer environment for our meeting today, the ambiance here is lovely!

很高兴,你能找到时间来见我,约翰先生,我想不出会面的更好环境了,这儿的环境很不错。

bNo problem, if possible I always combine business with pleasure. Now, let’s hear more about these chocolates you’re offering.

没问题,如果可能,我总是将买卖和乐趣融合起来。现在,我们来听听你们提供的巧克力。

a Well, as you know, I have recently become the sole distributor for Grangers Gourmet Bon-bons here in the United States. They’re a new manufacturer and are looking to break into the luxury market. Naturally, your restaurant sprang into my mind immediately. I think your brand exemplifies many of the same traits as Grangers and serving these chocolates would really add to your reputation for providing elegant, luxurious, first class dining.

正如你所知,我最近刚成为Grangers Gourmet Bon-bons的美国唯一经销商。他们是一家新厂,想快速挺近奢侈品市场,自然,我就马上想到了你的饭店。我认为你们展示了很有像Grangers这样具有特色的品牌,为顾客提供这样的巧克力会增加您提供优雅,奢华,顶级食物的美誉。

bHmmm, sounds interesting...gourmet chocolates, where are they produced? Belgium?

听起来很有意思,美食家巧克力,这是哪儿产的?比利时?

a Actually, the factory is located in Scotland.

实际上,企业在苏格兰。

bReally? I didn’t think they were known for their luxury chocolate production

真的吗?我认为他们的奢华巧克力并不出名。

a That’s what makes this such a fantastic opportunity! The government is one hundred percent supportive of creating new export markets and has guaranteed a low tariff for all wholesale orders of over one thousand units. They’ve also reduced the red tape involved at customs as well. Here, I brought these especially for you, try one!

那恰恰是机遇。政府特别支持开拓国外市场,只要超过1千份的批发订单都会享受到低价灌水。他们也减少了海关的办事手续。我特意带了些巧克力来,尝尝。

bOh, thanks. Mmm, hmm, creamy texture, very smooth...

奶油质地,口感爽滑...

a Unique, aren’t they? I bet you’ve never tasted anything like it! Quality is assured as I personally visit the factory to make sure no one’s cutting corners with the ingredients. Only the creme make it through inspection.

很特别,不是吗?我敢打赌你从未吃过这样的巧克力。我曾私下去企业参观来确保产品不偷工减料,所以质量有保证。只有精华从能通过监察,约翰先生。

bYes, very interesting flavors...Slightly spicy, very unique, that’s for sure. Exactly what ARE the ingredients?

是的,很好的口味,有些芳香,很特别,这是肯定的。成分有什么?

a I have it on highest authority that this traditional secret recipe has been handed down in the Granger family for generations. I’m sure you can keep a secret. Buttermilk, cacao beans, sugar and Haggis.

我敢保证这是Granger家族祖传的传统秘方。我知道你会保守秘密。成分有

bHaggis? What’s Haggis?

什么是“羊肉杂碎布丁”?

a It’s a traditional Scottish delicacy, you take sheep’s liver, heart and lung and stuff it inside of the sheep’s stomach.

是种传统的苏格兰做法:取下羊的肝脏,心和肺,然后将之填充在羊的胃里。

bAh, get back to you.

还是还给你吧。

a Mr. Johnson? Mr. Johnson?

约翰先生?约翰先生?

浏览:3751收藏:0好评:3 差评:2 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏

共 21 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......