- aHi, Mr. Brown, we have visited the factories and I'm very satisfied with your factories production conditions.
- bYes, they are our main export bases of tools with the advantage of having good production experience and long historical record. All their products enjoy high prestige in the world market.
- aThat's very good. But I have little knowledge about the packing of your pliers. I just want to know the details about that.
- bOk, I'll show you how the packing is like. We have a showroom on the ground floor. Let's go downstairs and have a look.
- bThese are the various kinds of packing for pliers. Normally, we have three types of packing, skin packing, hanging packing, and blister packing.
- aOh, the packing looks very nice.
- bThe skin packing is the most advanced packing for this product in the world market. It catches the eyes and can help push sales.
- aGood, what about the export packing?
- bWell, they are packed in boxes of two dozens each, 100 boxes to a wooden case.
- aIs the wooden case strong enough for transportation? You see, 100 boxes of pliers are very heavy. It's about 2,400 kilograms.
- bYou can rest assured of that. So far, no customers have complained about our outer packing.
- aI'm glad to hear that. By the way, do you accept neutral packing?
- bYes, we can pack the goods according to your instructions.
- aVery good. Ok, Mr. Brown, I'm now totally satisfied with your packing. You can execute our first order now, and I will open the L/C immediately after I return to Taipei.
- bAll right. We'll make the shipment as soon as your L/C is on hand.