首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hi, Mr. Brown, we have visited the factories and I'm very satisfied with your factories production conditions.

嗨,布朗先生,我们已参观了工厂,并对你们工厂的生产条件很满意。

bYes, they are our main export bases of tools with the advantage of having good production experience and long historical record. All their products enjoy high prestige in the world market.

是的,这些厂生产经验丰富,历史悠久,是我们工具出口的主要生产厂家。所有产品在国际市场上享有很高的声誉。

a That's very good. But I have little knowledge about the packing of your pliers. I just want to know the details about that.

太好了。至于钳子的包装,我了解甚少,我很想知道包装的具体情况。

bOk, I'll show you how the packing is like. We have a showroom on the ground floor. Let's go downstairs and have a look.

可以,我带你去看看包装。在一楼,我们有一间陈列室。我们一起下去看一下吧。

a Sure.

可以。

bThese are the various kinds of packing for pliers. Normally, we have three types of packing, skin packing, hanging packing, and blister packing.

这些是钳子的各种包装。通常有三种:薄膜包装、挂式包装、罩板包装。

a Oh, the packing looks very nice.

这些包装很好看。

bThe skin packing is the most advanced packing for this product in the world market. It catches the eyes and can help push sales.

薄膜包装是世界市场上这种产品的最新包装。它惹人注目,能帮助促销。

a Good, what about the export packing?

很好,那么出口包装如何?

bWell, they are packed in boxes of two dozens each, 100 boxes to a wooden case.

每两打装一盒,一百盒装一木箱。

a Is the wooden case strong enough for transportation? You see, 100 boxes of pliers are very heavy. It's about 2,400 kilograms.

木箱是否很坚固适应运输需要?一百盒钳子很重,大约有二千四百公斤。

bYou can rest assured of that. So far, no customers have complained about our outer packing.

这点你尽可放心。目前,还没有客户抱怨我们的外包装有问题。

a I'm glad to hear that. By the way, do you accept neutral packing?

这样太好了。顺便问一下,你们接受中性包装吗?

bYes, we can pack the goods according to your instructions.

接受,我们可以根据你方的指示说明进行包装。

a Very good. Ok, Mr. Brown, I'm now totally satisfied with your packing. You can execute our first order now, and I will open the L/C immediately after I return to Taipei.

好,布朗先生,就这样吧,我很满意你们的包装。现在你可以生产我们的第一批订货了。我回到台北后就立即开立信用证。

bAll right. We'll make the shipment as soon as your L/C is on hand.

那好,一收到你方信用证,我们即安排装运。

浏览:3370收藏:0好评:1 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏

共 21 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......