- aI’m so frustrated!
- bwhat’s wrong,Jim?
- aI called the electronics shop to find out what time they close,and it took me twenty minutes to get what I wanted!
- bTwenty minutes just to find out what their business hours are?
- ayes.They have some sort of digital receptionist.So when I called in ,a machine told me to push a button for the department I wanted to be transferred to.
- bOh,I hate getting voicemail instead of a person.What did you do?
- aI just kept pushing buttons.I was transferred to customer service,but there a machine told me to choose between technical help,warranty information,or price information.
- bCouldn’d you choose to be transferred to a real person?
- aEventually I did get to a real person.I found out the closing time,but by then the store had already closed!