首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Could you do something to advance your time of shipment?

你们能否想些办法提前交货?

bWell, our manufacturers are fully committed at the moment. I'm afraid it's very difficult to improve any further on the time.

但我们的厂家眼前都很忙,要再提前恐怕很难。

a I hope you'll try to convince them to step up production.

希望你们能设法说服他们加速生产。

bWe check their production schedule against our orders almost every day. As new orders keep coming in, they are working three shifts to step up production. I'm sorry, but we simply cannot commit ourselves beyond what the production schedule can fulfill.

我们几乎每天核对他们的生产进度以跟进订单。由于接连不断地收到新订单,他们现在一天三班工作来加快生产。很抱歉,我们承担的任务实在不能超出生产计划所能完成的限额。

a Well, in that case, there is nothing more to be said. What's your last word as to the date then?

如果是这样,多说也无益。那么你能不能最后确定一下什么时候能交货呢?

bI said by the middle of October. This is the best we can promise.

要到十月中旬,这是我们能够答应的最轻松的。

a All right. I'll take you at your word. May I suggest that you put down in the contract shipment on October 15th or earlier? Our letter of credit will be opened early September.

好吧,那就以你的话为准了。我建议你在合同里写上"十月十五 日或之前交货"行吗?我们在九月初开立信用证。

bGood. Let's call it a deal. We'll do our best to advance the shipment to September. The chances are that some of the other orders may be cancelled. But of course you cannot count on that. In any case, we'll let you know by email.

好!就这样决定吧!我们尽力把交货期提前到九月份。有可能取消其他一些订单,不过当然还不确定。不管怎样,我们会发电子邮件告知你的。

a That's very considerate of you. And now, shall we discuss the insurance terms?

你想得真周到。现在我们谈谈保险条款好吗?

bWe generally insure W.P. (W.P.A) on a C.I.F. offer. Special risks, such as TPND (Theft, Pilferage and Non-delivery), leakage, breakage, oil, freshwater, etc. can also be covered upon request.

一般来讲,我们在到岸价里投保了水渍险。特殊险如偷窃险、提货不着险、漏损险、破损险、油污险、淡水险等等也可以根据客户要求投保。

a I suppose the additional premium for the special coverage is for the buyer's account.

我想投保特殊险别所需附加的保险费由买方负担吧。

bQuite right. According to the usual practice in international trade, special risks are not covered unless the buyer asks for them.

正是,根据国际贸易中的惯例,只有买方要求时才保特殊险。

a Then what about SRCC (Strikes, Riots and Civil Commotions)? Can we request you to cover this for our imports?

那么关于罢工、暴动、平民动乱险呢?能不能请你方为我们的进口货保这种险呢?

bYes, we accept it now, after it has been suspended for many years. However, if you want to have it covered for your imports at your end, you may arrange the insurance as you like.

我们现在可以受理了,很多年来我们停办了这项业务。但是如果你方想要为你们的进口货物投保这种险的话,你们可以自行安排。

a Then please cover W.P.A. and TPND for this transaction.

那么,请为这批货物保水渍险和偷窃、提货不着险。

bAll right, I'll adjust the price accordingly.

好,我会相应地把价格调整一下。

浏览:6954收藏:0好评:1 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-20
打印纠错收藏

共 21 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......