- aWhat happens if we make a deal and thirty to sixty days after delievery the price goes down and you didn't get the best possible price?How do I handle that?
- bWell,these things happens,I know that. You just have to stay straight with me.
- aRight! So how do I do that? What will make you happy?
- bWell,I suggest you just keep me posted.That should do it.That way the burden is on me to decide when to buy, not you.
- aExcuse me?
- bYeah,it really is that simple.Every time there's a change in the items we do business on , you let me know. That's all you need to do .
- aWhat kind of change,just in prices?
- bNo,any change.I want you to keep me as informed as you are.I need to know as much as you do . If you hear about something that might happen,then tell me about it.Tell me it's rumor, what it's based on and your opinion on how likely it is.
- aYou mean on product availability,reliability and price?
- bNo ,everthing.Those things for sure,but also labor problems,raw materials,new subcontractors,mergers,in short,anything and everything.So I can make a fully informed decision.
- aSo it's like you want me to be your eyes and ears into the indutry.I can do that,provided the company I'm working for isn't hurt.
- bI think we'll get along fine.