- aDo you want to go catch a movie tonight?
- bI can't, I have to go to the gym.
- aCome on! You can go tomorrow, just skip it today. It's not as if you are gonna get in trouble!
- bActually I will! I am working out with a personal trainer that gets on my case if I don't go. I like it, because it makes me feel more obligated to go and get healthy.
- aThat's cool, does your personal trainer basically teach you how to work out?
- bYeah. He makes a work put plan depending on the areas I want to work on, or the muscles I want to build. Like for example in order to get better muscle tone in my abs, pecs and biceps, he makes me work out with free weights. Then for my quads, calves and hamstrings, I do leg lifts or squats.
- aSounds like you are really getting in shape!