- aHelp me organize these coins.
- bThat's a lot of money! What did you do? Break the piggy bank?
- aYeah, I'm gonna go to the bank and change it for bills, but first I have to separate them into little piles.
- bOk, I'll find all the quarters and dimes while you sort the nickels and pennies.
- aGreat, then we can add everything up and take it to the bank.
- bI found some coins that are not from here.
- aOh yeah, those are from my trip to London. I have a couple of different pence, but in all it won't add up to one pound.
- bAre you sure the bank will change these coins for you?