- aI work so hard that I do not have the energy to exercise.
- bThat is just an excuse. You can always find some time to exercise.
- aBut I work hard all the time for long hours. Often I have no time for lunch. Yet, I am still getting fatter.
- bBill, you know that work is not the same as exercise as it is stressful but not relaxing. And skipping meals will not help you lose weight.In fact your body will only store fat if you miss meals.
- aI know you're right, but what can I do?
- bHow about going for a walk instead of sitting on the sofa reading the newspaper after dinner every night?
- aBut I'll miss the news. It's important in my business to keep up with events in China.
- bI know, I know. Have you got a portable radio? You can listen to the news and get healthy at the same time.
- aThat's a good idea!