首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Stephanie! Did you just get to school? But you were up and about when I left the dorm this morning! That was about an hour and a half ago. This happens all the time! Why do you always take so long to get ready the morning?

Stephanie!你去上学了吗?今天早晨我离开寝室时,你已经起床并四处活动。那是大约一个半小时的事。总是这样。早晨为什么你要花很长的时间来准备吗?

bIt’s a skill. What can I say? I don’t know why, I just have a long routine.

那是种技巧。我能说什么?我不知道原因。我只是做些日常的事。

a Please explain because it makes no sense to me. How can a girl’s routine be so complicated? You get up , you shower, you get dressed, you brush your teeth, you’re out the door. Half an hour, tops.

请解释下因为你那么说对我没意义。一个女孩日常做的事有这么复杂?起床,洗漱,穿衣,刷牙,出门,最多半个小时。

bJacob, you have the luxury of having a haircut that rarely needs styling. I don’t. I have to set aside about an hour and a half to get ready in the mornings. Every day, I wake up and head straight for the shower. Every second day , I wash my hair. If it’s a hair-washing day, I frequently need to wash my hair twice because it gets really oily. Then I usually put in a conditioner and have to rinse that out too. Because my hair is so long, I seldom manage to take a shower in under twenty minutes. Afterwards, I often put on a pot of coffee and get dressed while I wait for it to brew. I take a long time to get dressed in the morning. Every now and then I remember to choose my outfit the night before , but usually I do it in the morning. In all, getting dressed takes about half an hour, at which time my hair is now semi-dry so then I have to style my hair. From time to time I’ll put my hair up, but oftentimes I blowdry it straight. And then, because of the texture of my hair, I regularly have to flat-iron it to kee

Jacob你不用梳头。但是我得梳洗。我早晨必须留出1个半小时来准备。每天,我起床,然后直奔洗漱室。每隔一天,我洗下头。如果得洗头,我一般得洗2次,因为头发很油。然后我得擦护发素,还得将护发素洗去。因为我的头发太长了,我很多能在20分内洗完。R然后,我煮上一壶咖啡,期间我会穿上衣服。早晨穿衣的时间较长。时而我记得该再前天晚上选好衣服,但是我经常在早晨做这些。总而言之,穿衣大概要半个小时,无论什么时候头发都是半干的,所以我得梳理头发。有时我会把头发梳起来,但通常我直接将头发吹干。因为头质的原因,我得烫平头以免头发变弯。这还需要20分钟。然后我得化妆。

a True, I hardly ever see you without your hair done and your makeup on, even when you show up to class in sweatpants. Tell me, how long does it take you to choose that outfit in the morning?

我很少看你没梳过头发或是没化妆,即使你穿运动裤去上课的时候。告诉我,你早晨选衣服要用多长时间?

bNot funny.

这并不有趣.

浏览:14115收藏:0好评:5 差评:13 添加时间:2013-02-03
打印纠错收藏
1. dorm n.(集体)宿舍 
She's not feeling well and is staying in the dorm. 
她感觉不舒服,因此呆在宿舍里。 

2. This happens all the time! 总是这样。

3. routine n.例行公事;常规;无聊
例句:
We must introduce some system into our office routine. 
我们须在我们日常公务中建立一些制度。 

4. complicate a.复杂的
例句:
There is no need to complicate matters.
没有必要使问题复杂化。 
He always likes to complicate simple matters.
他总喜欢把简单的事情复杂化。 
 共 96 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......