首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aHello, Mr. Smith, Wang Peng speaks.

史密斯先生,你好。我是王朋。

bHello! Mr. Wang. this is Smith.

你好,王先生,我是史密斯。

aI'm calling to thank you for the wonderful dinner I had yesterday.

我打电话感谢你昨天为我所设的丰盛晚餐。

bIt's a pleasure.

不必客气。

aI'll come back to China tonight. I hope to see you again sometime.

今晚我就要回中国了,希望有机会再度相见。

bI hope so.

我也希望有机会再度见到你。

aI appreciate all help of you during my stay here.

衷心感谢我在此逗留期间,你对我提供的所有帮助。

bDon't mention it.

不必客气。

aPlease let me know when you go to China and let me be of some assistance to you.

你到中国时请一定告诉我,好让我给你提供点方便。

bYes, I will. Have a nice flight back.

我会的,祝你回程一路平安。

aThanks, good-bye!

谢谢,再见!

bGood-bye!

再见!

浏览:58083收藏:0好评:55 差评:42 添加时间:2014-09-30
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 96 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......