首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a What's wrong?

出什么事了?

bI have a headache. These past few days I've been living off painkillers. Man, I feel like my head is going to explode.

我头疼。这些天我就靠止痛药为生了。哥们,我觉得我的头就要爆炸了。

a You should get acupuncture treatment. My mom was always having headache issues and it was acupuncture that cured her.

你应该接受针灸治疗。我妈妈以前就经常头疼,后来用针灸治好了。

bThe results are too slow. On top of that, just the thought of smoking needles poking into my flesh frightens me.

这个疗效太慢了。一想到冒烟的针深入我的皮肤我就害怕。

a They don't just randomly stick you, they find your pressure points. The heat allows the body to immediately respond to the treatment, restoring the body's "chi".

他们不是随便地戳进你的皮肤,他们只是在找你的血压点。高温可以让你的肌肤承受这样的治疗,恢复身体的元气。

bBut I get scared the moment I see a needle. How could I stand having needles in my body for hours on end?

但是我一看到针,我就害怕。我怎么能忍受针在我身体里那么久呢?

a The needles are very thin, and as long as the doctor's technique is good, and the patient himself is relaxed, it won't hurt-on the contrary it will actually alleviate pain. Now there are high-tech needles that are micro thin; they don't hurt at all. However, if you are really scared of acupuncture, scraping or cupping are also options.

针非常得细小,只要医生的手艺还算好,病人也很放松,就不会感到疼痛,相反,它可以治愈疼痛。现在那里有微型的高科技的针头;它完全不会伤害到你。但是,如果你真的很害怕针灸治疗,刮痧或者拔罐也是可以的。

bScraping is too terrifying. When they finish scrapping, your body is all red, as if you were just tortured. Cupping is the same, your body ends up with red circles all over. It looks like someone beat you up.

刮痧太吓人。当你结束刮痧治疗,你的身体全都红了,就好像你受虐了一样。就好像你遭到毒打了一样。

a This only signifies that the toxins have left the body. Actually, there is only discomfort during the treatment process. Once it's over you feel very comfortable.

这就代表着毒素已经排除你们体中。事实上,治疗过程只有一点点不舒服。一旦过去了,你就会感觉很舒服了。

bChinese medicine is strange. The patients are already ill, and then the doctor makes them suffer more.

中医很奇怪。病人已经病了,而医生让他们更受罪。

a This is the only way to get at the problem. Anyway, if you want to relieve the pain, you are just going to have to be tough and do it.

这是治愈病的唯一办法。无论如何,如果你想舒缓疼痛,你就必须能够忍受治愈他的过程。

bForget it. I don't want to inflict any more pain on myself. In a little while I'll go and buy some more painkillers and take a nap.

算了吧,我可不想让自己更痛苦呢。等会我要去买更多的止痛片,然后休息一会儿。

浏览:13717收藏:0好评:8 差评:5 添加时间:2013-02-03
打印纠错收藏
 共 96 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......