- aHello, Mary. Nice day, isn't it?
- bYes, what a wonderful day! The sky has cleared up in the end.
- aI do feel like an outdoor exercise. After all, we haven't had such a beautiful day for a long time.
- bHow about taking a walk in the park?
- aOK. It's delightful to have a walk in the park with the air so fresh.
- b(After they entering the park) Great, it's so quiet here. We have the park to ourselves, only you and me.
- aAre you kidding? Don't you see many people over there? Just on your right.
- bOh,I see them. Beautiful weather should be shared by all the people.
- aAh, you changed so fast.