- aWhat shall we do after the volleyball match?
- bHow about going to the Olympic souvenir store to have a look? I remember there is one in the gym.
- aThat's a good idea. I was thinking of buying some gifts for my family.
- bMe, too. What did you have in mind?
- aI haven't deceided yet, but I think the Olympic Mascots are a must.
- bI agree. They're very lovely, especially Huanhuan
- aIs that the red one? That is my favorite, too. Do you know how much they are?
- bThe five dolls are sold together as a set, and they're priced according to the size. The bigger they are the more expensive.
- aOh, I see. If I buy more than a set, can I get any discount?
- bI don't think so. All the souvenirs of the Olympic Games are very hot right now.
- aAny other ideas?
- bThere are lots of things, such as postcards, key chains, posters and various arts and crafts.
- aIt all sounds great. We can go there after the match. I can't wait to see what they have.