- aWe are going out for dinner tonight. Are you coming, Betty?
- bI'm not sure. I have to check my schedule. Where are you going?
- aOh, Jake made a reservation at Friday's.
- aYes, the one with the R and D team. Is that a problem?
- bI will never go out with him anymore.
- aWhy did you say so?
- bLast time when we had dinner at the Smith's, it was a horrible experience. He had no manners at all!
- aOh, really?
- bHe made a lot of noises while eating. He talked with his mouth full and sipped loudly.
- aAre you kidding me? How could he behave like that?
- bIt is true. Everyone kept looking at him. It was so embarrassing as I was sitting right next to him.
- aWhat a shame! Didn't he realized that?
- bI have no idea. He seemed to enjoy the dinner very much.
- aMaybe he should really learn something about eating etiquette.
- bOh, he really should.