- aHey honey, how was your day?
- bIt was alright. I ran into Bill and we got to talking for a while. He’s in a bit of a jam.
- aWhy? What happened?
- bWell, his son had an accident and Bill doesn’t have health insurance. This really got me thinking, and I wondered if we shouldn’t look into a couple of different HMO’s.
- aYeah, you’re right. We aren’t getting any younger and our kids are getting older.
- bExactly! I searched on the web and found a couple of HMO’s with low co-pays and good coverage. The deductibles are low, too.
- aSounds good, although, do you think we can qualify for insurance? Those insurance companies are real pirates when it comes to money.
- bWell, we don’t have any pre-existing illnesses or conditions, so we should be fine.
- aI wish our company or country provided us with healthcare.
- bNot in a million years!