- aHey, Ann, I am really sorry about last night. I shouldn't have said those things to you.
- bI am sorry too. I know we've been talking about this beach trip for a while. I should have told Bob I was busy this weekend.
- adon't be silly. You guys should spend as much time together as you can. Besides we can go to the beach anytime.
- bthanks for understanding.
- awell that's what being friends is about, isn't it?
- bhey, what if the three of us go to the beach together? Besides, you and Bob haven't seen each other for a while. I don't want my best friend and my boyfriend to be complete strangers.
- aNah, I wouldn't worry about that. But I don't want to be the third wheel. You two should have some quiet time to yourselves.
- bI know Bob won't mind. You can bring a date, like that guy from the bar you keep talking about.
- amaybe…I'll think about it.
- bwell, I think you should come and have some fun. Besides you never know maybe he likes you as well. You should at least try.