首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aAre you here about your ticket?

你被传唤到这里的吗?

bYes, I am, Your Honor.

是的,法官先生。 

aWhat is your argument?

你有什么需要诉讼的吗? 

bYour Honor, the police officer pulled me over for speeding.

法官,警官因为超速问题让我把车停在路边。 

aYou must've been speeding.

那你一定是超速了。 

bNo, Your Honor, I was not.

没有,法官先生。我没有。 

aTell me how many miles per hour you were going.

告诉我你开车的时速。 

bI was going 35 in a 40 mph zone.

我在限速40英里每小时的地方的时速是35。 

aThat's fine, so I'll let you go with a warning.

那没问题,你可以走了,但是我要给你一个警告。 

bSo, I don't have to pay the ticket?

所以,我不用缴纳罚单了吧? 

aYou won't have to pay the fine.

你不用交罚款了。 

bThank you very much, Your Honor.

非常感谢,法官。 

浏览:3150收藏:0好评:7 差评:5 添加时间:2013-07-19
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......