首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hello! What are you reading about in the newspaper?

你好!你在看什么呢?

bHello! I was exhausted form studying, so I decided to read the newspaper to relax. Unfortunately, the news is so depressing. There has been another murder in the city center. I’m shocked that the police haven't caught the killer yet.

你好!我刚才学习太累了,所以想看看报纸,放松一下。不幸的是,报纸上的新闻令人很沮丧。市中心又出现了杀手。我很震惊的是,警察还没抓到凶手。 

a People are starting to get frightened by it. Everyone will be relieved when they finally catch the murder.

大家对此开始感到害怕。只有抓住了凶手,人们才能安心。 

bYou mean if they catch the murderer. I’m scared stiff about going into the city center at night.

听你的意思,即使他们抓住凶手了。我晚上也不敢去市中心。 

a There must have been some good news in the newspaper. I can’t believe that none of the news stories make you happy or excited.

报纸上一定也有好消息吧。我不信没有让人高兴和兴奋的好消息。

bWell, there was one good piece of news. You remember the local girl who was dying of a rare blood disease?

恩,有一条好消息。你还记得那名得了少见的血液病而死去的女孩吗? 

a Yes. Her parents were raising money to have her treated in the united states.

记得,她的父母正在筹钱,准备带她到美国接受治疗。 

bWell, they’ve got the money and she’s going tomorrow for treatment.

嗯,他们已经筹到钱了,明天就要启程了。 

a I’m so happy for the family! They must be very relieved and excited about that.

真为这一家感到高兴!他们一定感到很安慰并且很兴奋。 

bI’m sure they are. Oh, and a local man won the lottery. I’m so jealous! I wish it were me! I buy a lottery ticket every week and I’m amazed that I haven’t even won a small prize yet. It’s so unfair!

我肯定他们会的。哦,还有条新闻说有个人赢得了彩票。我真是嫉妒啊!我每周都买彩票,但不解的是,我什么都没赢到过。真不公平! 

a Don’t be moody! I hope you’re not tired, because we’ve been invited to a party this evening. I know how excited you get about parties.

别这么激动!我可不希望你搞得太疲劳,今晚我们还得参加聚会。我可知道你参加派时有多兴奋。 

浏览:1533收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2013-07-17
打印纠错收藏

共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......