首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a What are you doing here today?

你今天在这里做什么? 

bI would like to fight my ticket.

我要为自己辩护。 

a Is the arresting officer in the courtroom today?

今天逮捕你的警员在这里吗? 

bYes, the officer is here today.

是的,那个警员今天在这里。 

a What's your case?

你的案子是怎么回事儿? 

bI was pulled over for running a red light, but I never did.

我按要求把车停在路边,因为警官认为我闯红灯了,但是我并没有。 

a Do you believe that the officer lied?

你认为警官撒谎吗? 

bThere was a camera on the signal. So, he was obviously lying.

信号灯有摄像头,所以,他一定是在说谎。 

a Your license plate was caught on camera?

你的牌照被拍到了吗? 

bA picture of my license plate was never taken.

我的牌照没有被拍到。 

a Since there is no picture of your license plate on record, I'm going to let you go.

既然你的牌照没有被监控摄像拍到,你可以离开这里了。 

bThank you. I'm glad that you believe me.

谢谢。很高兴你相信我。 

浏览:1681收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2013-07-19
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......