首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
aYou're here today to argue your ticket?

你今天来这儿是为了你的罚单吗? 

bI am.

是的。 

aPlead your case.

为自己辩护吧。 

bThe police officer that pulled me over said I was speeding.

让我靠边停的警官说我超速了。 

aWere you speeding when you got pulled over?

你靠边前,超速了吗? 

bI was not speeding.

我没有超速。 

aHow fast were you going?

你的车速是多少? 

bIn a 40 mph zone, I was only going about 35.

限速是40mph,我只有35mph。 

aWell, seeing as the officer that pulled you over isn't here, I'll let you go.

嗯, 既然那位给你开罚单的警官不在,你可以走了。 

bDo I still need to pay the fine?

我还需要交罚款吗? 

aNo, you don't.

不,不用了。 

bI appreciate your understanding.

谢谢你能理解。 

浏览:1176收藏:0好评:1 差评:0 添加时间:2013-07-19
打印纠错收藏
 
 共 39 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

  正在载入内容......