- aThere's someone coming.
- bIt took them four minutes to get here. That was pretty fast.
- aYes, it's fast. But four minutes is enough to do fifty thousand dollars damage.
- bI guess the fire wasn't in the tool shed after all.It looks like the back of the house was burning.
- aI wonder if anyone can call the Rileys about this. Do you know them well?
- bNot really.
- aDo you know where they're vacationing?
- bI think they went to Mexico, but I'm not sure.It's a bad thing to return home to.They'll come home from their trip, and they'll see half their house burned.
- aYes, but at least this way no one gets hurt.It's better to have a fire in your house when you're not home. Don't you think?
- bYes, I suppose. It's a dangerous thing if a fire starts when people are sleeping.