- aOK,Sally, we have an artist here to help us. We’ll ask you questions about the bank robber you saw and Paul will draw a picture. Are you ready?
- bYes, hmmm. Well, he had brown hair... long hair...and he had some facial hair... was brown, too.
- aGood! Ok, the facial hair, was it a beard or a mustache?
- bBoth! His mustache was very short and thin, on the top of his lip.
- aun-uh hmmm..., like this?
- bYes, that’s the mustache! But the beard isn’t right, mean, it didn’t cover his whole face... think it was just on his chin.
- aA goatee? Was it like Paul’s?
- bAh yes, that’s it, he had a goatee...
- aOkay, what about sideburns? Did he have sideburns?
- bUm, they were long and thick,like yours!
- aAlright, was this the man you saw?
- bYes, that’s him! Hmmmmm, he looks a lot like you.
- aHmmm, why yes he does. Paul, where were you on Friday afternoon?
- bWhat? That’s ridiculous! It wasn’t me! I didn’t do anything.