- aThey don't really think you took it, do they?
- bI don't know. I just know I've never been asked so many questions in my life.
- aHow many of them were there?
- bThree-but there was one of them who kept asking really stupid questions.
- aLike what?
- bOh, he wanted to know what time I got up this morning and if I bad a bath or a shower you know, things like that.
- aWhat on earth has that got to do with some money disappearing?
- bI've no idea. Oh yes, and the most ridiculous thing. He asked me what I had for breakfast this morning.
- aOh well, that's it. They obviously think you're a desperate criminal and you have to steal to eat. I should think you'll get thirty years.
- bHmm. Thank you very much.