首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Hey, Mary, what's up?

嗯,玛丽,最近怎么样?

bNot much. Last night I met this great guy at the bar and we had such a wonderful time that we decided to meet again tonight.

还行吧,昨天晚上在酒吧里遇到一个特别好的人,我们玩得非常开心,于是决定今天晚上再见一面.

a Oh, that's exciting. What's this guy like? Is he hot?

哦,真不错.这个人长什么样啊,帅吗?

bWell, I didn't think so at first. But as we started talking, I found his extremely funny and witty. I couldn't stop laughing at his jokes! We have so much in common. We like the same teams, music, a

我刚开始的时候不觉的,可是聊起天来,我发现他特别风趣诙谐,他讲的笑话让我笑得不停.而且我们还有很多共同点,我们喜欢相同的运动队,相同的音乐,最不可思议的是,我们都喜欢中国菜!我觉得我们会成为很好的朋友的.

a It seems you two are a good match. What qualities do you look for in a friend?

看来你们俩还挺般配的.你找朋友时注重什么品质呢?

bThere's nothing definite I think. I don't have a list or anything, but when I first meet somebody, I can usually tell whether or not that person is going to be a good friend. It seems I have radar h

我觉得并不是非要有特别的品质.我没有什么特别的要求,但是当我第一次遇见一个人时,我通常能知道他能不能成为我的好朋友.我好像有一个雷达,帮助我在人群中找到我的朋友.

a Well, that's something I've never heard of. But if you as me what I value most in a friend, I would have to say honesty.

还没听过这个说法呢,但是要我说什么是朋友最重要的品质,我觉得就是诚实.

bI agree. You can't expect a close relationship with a dishonest person. Those are the people that will turn their back on you when you are in need.

我同意你的说法,和一个不诚实的人在一起肯定不会有深层次的交流,他们往往会在你需要的时候离你而去.

a Yeah, I know. A friend in need is a friend indeed. I don't need fair-weather friends either.

是的,我知道,患难见真情,我不想要只能共甘不能共苦的朋友.

浏览:2683收藏:0好评:1 差评:1 添加时间:2012-12-31
打印纠错收藏

1. What's up?  怎么了?最近怎么样?

2. decide to 决定做…

I wonder what move he will decide to make next.

我不知道他下一步将决定采取什么行动。

3. definite adj.明确的;一定的;肯定

Still, he points out, that there is no definite evidence of their work.

并且,他指出没有明确的证据显示这幅画是他们的作品。

4. hot 形容长相出众

例句:

That chic is so hot. 

那小妞真不错。  

5. in common 共同之处

例句:

I have no doubt little in common with the world of fashion.  

我的确毫无上流社会的气息。  

6. turn back on 不理睬

例句:

We cannot turn our back on the world outside.  

我们不能不去理睬整个世界。  

7. fair-weather friend 只可共安乐而难共患难的朋友

例句:

Annette is his fair-weather friend.  

安妮特是他的酒肉朋友。

共 76 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......