首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Jessica is going back to Holland next week. I've been thinking a lot about what to give her as a parting gift, but I still have no clue.

杰西卡下周就要会荷兰了,我一直在想该选个东西作为分别的礼物,但是还没有头绪.

bis that the girl you spent almost every weekend with?

是那个你哦几乎每周都和她在一起的女孩吗?

a yeah, that's her. We had a lot of wonderful times together. She is really a special friend, and I want to get her something meaningful.

嗯,就是她.我们在一起有过很多快乐的时光.她是一个很特别的朋友,我想送给她一件有意义的礼物.

bI am not good at picking gifts. Maybe you can ask if there's anything she needs to make it easier?

我也不太会挑礼物.要不你先问问她想要什么,这样就能容易点儿?

a I don't think so. That way it would lose all the charm. I want it to be a surprise. I want to show her that I care about her and I hope our friendship will last.

不要这样,否则就没有意思了.我想给她个惊喜,想让她知道我很珍惜她,希望我们的友谊能够持久.

byeah, that's nice.

嗯,这样不错.

a hmm, I think I've got an idea. Maybe I can get her an ever-green plant to take back home.

我有主意了.或许我可以送给她一盆长青的植物带回家去.

ba plant? That's creative. I'm sure ever time she waters it she'll think of you. But there is a problem. Do you think it'll be able to go through the customs?

一盆植物?挺有创意的,我相信她浇水的时候总能想起你.但是有一个问题,你觉得植物能过海关吗?

a I hope so. I'll make sure to get a small one so she can put it into her suitcase. I hope it won't cause her trouble at the border.

希望吧.我会选个小的,这样她就能放在箱子里面了,我不想过海关的时候给她惹麻烦.

bI don't know. I think the idea of a plant going across borders with a friend is really exciting but maybe seeds would be safer. You don't want to get her in trouble.

不清楚.我觉得送朋友植物,带着它穿越国界,这想法本身就让人特别兴奋.但是可能种子会更安全一些吧,你毕竟不想给她带来麻烦.

浏览:4552收藏:0好评:1 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-31
打印纠错收藏
讲解:
1. have no clue 毫无头绪
例句:
We have no clue as to where she go after she left home  
我们对她离家後去往何处毫无线索。 

2. ever-green plant 常青植物
例句:
Ever-green plants even exist in winter.
常青植物冬季也能存活。

3. go through the customs 通过海关
例句:
Do I go through the customs before my departure?  
在我出境前会经过海关吗?  

4. get sb. in trouble 给某人带来麻烦
例句:
You mustn't tell or we'll get in trouble.  
你不得说出去,否则我们就要倒霉了。
 共 76 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......