首页-日语 - 地盘 - 记录 - 日志 - 下载 - 查词 - 翻译 - 排行
最新情景会话
情景会话
对话讲解
隐藏英文隐藏中文
a Joanne, let’s not make this divorce any more acrimonious than it already is, okay? Let’s just get down to business and start dividing this stuff up fairly, so we can go our separate ways, alright?

Joanne, 让我们的离婚别再雪上加霜了,好吗?我们来谈正经事吧,把财产公平地分了啊,然后我们分道扬镳,好吗?

bFine with me. I just want to get this over with. It’s important we make a clean break. I should have signed a pre-nup.

我没问题,我只是想讲清楚。我们一刀两断是件大事。我真应该签一份婚前财产协议。

a What was that?

那是什么?

bNothing! Anyway, you’re right, there’s no reason this has to be nasty. My lawyer tells me you’ve accepted our alimony proposal and the division of property, as well as the custody agreement-I keep the cat and you get the dog. So that’s done... finally.

没什么。无论如何你说的是对的,没理由这样让人不快。我的律师已经告诉过我你已经接受支付赡养费并均分财产,和接受赡养协议。猫归我,狗归你。就这样定了……终于定了。

a Let’s not go there, Joanne! Ok, so let’s start with the record collection, I’ll take the albums I contributed and you can have your cheesy disco albums back.

Joanne先别谈那些。我们先分下唱片吧,我会拿走我买的碟片,你可以将劣质的迪斯科音乐碟片拿回。

bFine, but I’m keeping the antique gramophone as my grandfather gave it to me.

好吧,我会留着那个古董留声机,那是我祖父给我的。

a I believe that was a wedding present to both of us, Joanne. And you hardly ever use it!

我认为那是曾送给我们的结婚礼物,你几乎没用过留声机。

bHe’s my grandfather, and he never really liked you anyway!

他是我的祖父,从来没有真正喜欢过你。

a Whatever! Alright, I’ll concede the silly gramophone, if you’ll agree that I get the silver tea set.

随便吧,如果你同意那套银茶具归我,我就把那个傻瓜式的留声机给你。

bHow typical, when are you ever going to use a silver tea set? Fine! I don’t want to drag this out any longer than necessary. What’s next? What about these old photographs?

你什么时候用过那套茶具?好吧,我不想再拖延时间了。下一步要干什么?那些老照片怎么处理?

a Which ones? Let me have a look. Wow, look at that! That brings back memories...That?

哪些?让我看下,看那个照片,那让我想起过去,看见了吗?

bOur trip to Italy! I remember that day. We were going to visit the Trevi fountain, and we got caught in the rain...

去意大利的旅行,我记得那天,我们去参观Trevi喷泉,而且被大雨困住。

a ...and you looked so adorable with your hair all wet. I had to take a picture of you standing there in that little alley, smiling and laughing in the rain...

你的头发都湿了,看起来很迷人,你站在小道上,在雨中小,我给你拍了张照片。

bOh, we really did have fun back then, didn’t we?

我们过去过得确实很开心,不是吗?

a Oh, Joanne, are we making a big mistake? I know our relationship has been on the rocks for sometime but are you sure we can’t reconcile and try again? I still love you.

Joanne,我们犯了什么错误?我知道我们的关系有时候不好,但是你确定我们不能重归于好了吗?再试试吧?我依然爱着你。

bOh Jeff! I love you too! I’m so glad we didn’t have to decide who keeps the motorcycle.

我也爱着你,我很高我们不必决定谁要摩托车。

a The motorcycle? But that’s mine!

摩托车?那是我的!

浏览:2046收藏:0好评:0 差评:0 添加时间:2012-12-31
打印纠错收藏

讲解:

1.get down to business 切入主题

例句:
Well. Let's get down to business .
嗯! 让我们进入主题吧!

2.get over with 解决
例句:
Better to shoot him now and get it over with!
最好现在就 枪毙他, 把他干掉!

3.drag out 拖延
例句: 
Drag out a story to an intolerable length
把故事拖长到叫人受不了的程度

4.be caught in the rain 被雨淋了
例句:
I was caught in the rain on my way home. As a result I had a bad cold.
我在回家的路上遇到大雨,结果得了重感冒。

5.gramophone
n. 留声机
vt. 用唱片录制;用唱机播放
例句:
I'm afraid the old gramophone has conked out.
恐怕这架旧唱机已出故障了。
 共 76 期     查看所有内容去掉右侧勾选即可取消连续播放 连播
网友留言

正在载入内容......